Pagum is a manufacturer of rubber profiles, gas hoses, rubber cords, and rubber bands.
We achieve this by extruding profiles of different dimensions and types of materials such as EPDM, oil-resistant, microporous and color mixtures.
Our suppliers are foreign companies from the European Union, and with every delivery, we receive a quality certificate for the raw materials so, in this way, we provide the guaranteed high quality of our products.
With a certified raw mix and our existing equipment, which is one of the most modern, compared to similar companies in the territory of Serbia, we can guarantee satisfaction to our customers.
The mixtures used in production are
1. EPDM (ethylene-propylene-dine rubber)
- Excellent heat and ozone (-45 ° C to + 150 ° C)
- Excellent aging resistance
- Excellent resistance to hot water/steam and detergents
- Excellent resistance to water, glycols, and oxidation
- Excellent resistance to lead up to 150 ° C
2. NBR (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene Rubber)
- Excellent resistance to mineral oils and fats, fuels
- Good mechanical characteristics
- Resistance and elasticity at lower temperatures (-40 ° C to + 130 ° C) depending on acrylonitrile characteristics
- The most frequently used material hardnesses in the manufacture of rubber profiles are 60 and 70 ShA.